https://knoxvilleplumbinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/Plumber-Knoxville.jpg 600 900 Support Team https://knoxvilleplumbinginc.com/wp-content/uploads/Website-Logo-KNoxville-Plumbing-hero-1-300x131.png Support Team2012-11-08 08:58:412020-10-07 02:32:59Qualities of a Great Knoxville Plumber
It seems to be a daunting task for homeowners across Knoxville, Tennessee. With so many choices in plumbers, how do you know which one is right for you? There are five tips to find the right plumbing technician or Knoxville plumber to ensure your budget and your home remain intact throughout the process.
- Honest and Clear Communication: You deserve direct and honest communication to understand where the problems in your plumbing lie. Do not trust a plumber who throws too much technical jargon at you in order to confuse you and make you think you need an upgrade or service that you don’t need. It’s your home so ensure you understand all facets of the process.
- Cleanliness: It’s important that your plumber treats your home with the respect it deserves. Before the scheduled appointment, ensure that the plumbing technician intends to bring protective shoe covers as not to drag dirt throughout your home.
- Professional Uniform: While looks are not everything, it’s important that you feel comfortable with a plumber that it’s in your home. Look for visible company logos on uniforms to ensure you’re dealing with a reputable company.
- On-Time Guarantee: One of the biggest complaints from consumers is timeliness. If you receive a window of time to receive plumbing services, it’s important that your plumber respects that. Some companies may even offer compensation if your plumber is not on time for the appointment.
- Upfront Pricing: As a homeowner, you should never allow a plumber to begin work before he/she gives you a clear, upfront quote of the project and parts.
Comments are closed.